Monday, January 19, 2009

Things I want today.

1. My New Career is starting tomorrow, which ever one i attracted into my life, I tend to what everything all at once. 
2. Roland is getting off the Wii in 5 minutes, and is going to treat me like a Prince.
3. All my friends are going to want to fallow me on Twitter, because I'm interesting and I attracted them to me. 
4. Roland ordered me a ring, its shiny. 

Things I already have and would LOVE to stay:

1. My amazing family
2. My Amazing House
3. My source of income
4. My new steady relationship with my parents
5. My families and my health
6. My amazing friends

I am so grateful for everything good in my life! More things are coming, everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy I love you Patrick! It's such a wonderful thing to have positive people like you in my life :) I know you will get everything you want...you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete